Friday, June 15, 2007

week two; thing 3: set up your own blog

Well, this was alot, I mean alot of fun. My new nickname at work is "blogger." My boss is a little concerned, for good reason. Because I blog now! (And sometimes I work the circulation desk at the same time!) I have set up and deleted 5 blogs already...that was my initial discovery phase. I have settled on this one, because I like it the best, (so far. ) What I really like about blogging is the possibilities for editing and changing and rearranging and even starting all over again without too much ado! In addition to creating and deleting blogs, I spent a whole day (intermittently, that is) reading other blogs. I read blogs on blogger that have nothing to do with anything; it was like reading strangers' diaries! And I read all the blogs listed under 23 things particpants... and discovered I have companions on my journey as virtual student through cyber-learning lab.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Dear Blogger- Your "Boss" is glad you are so good at this! I am looking forward to your help as I go through the 23 things program. I already know I have to make my blog more eye catching. Compared to yours mine is a sheet of notebook paper! K

Anonymous said...

Well written article.