Wednesday, June 27, 2007

week three; thing 7: technology


Pogue iPhone TWiT
Originally uploaded by insidetwit
I have been reading about the iphone... about to debut on Friday. (check out this link for acu-info: http://www.cnn.com/TECH/) Anyway, as I was saying, the iphone has captured my attention partly because it is new and partly because it can do so many things!
Apparently, people have been waiting for this new technology like others once waited for Alexander Graham Bell to invent the telephone. And, who knows how our world will now change? The iphone can do it all. You can talk on the phone, play music and/or videos, and browse the web! Neat-o!

1 comment:

Hey there! said...

I would love an iPhone! It is amazing how much it can do. I think eventually the laptop computer in going to be replaced by something like the iPhone. Technology is amazing (and a little scary!).

Great picture by the way!